Jerry & Susan Wiedenmann and Don Godfrey had worked in the construction industry for 20 years. When Susan and Jerry decided to go into business in 1996 for themselves they asked Don Godfrey to partner with them to form a new company. They named it Wiedenmann & Godfrey Construction, Inc. At Wiedenmann & Godfrey they built the company around mature, quality minded employees who took pride in their work and strive to be the best in the industry. This philosophy served them well for many years. In 2013 Don Godfrey retired but Susan and Jerry wanted to continue the tradition as Wiedenmann, Inc.
With their experienced work force they look forward to many more years in the Greater Kansas City metropolitan area and more quality projects in the future.
Here are some of the awards we are most proud of:
- 1996 – 2010: Certificate of Commendation for Excellent Safety Record (The Associated General Contractors of America)
- 2008: Public Works Project of the Year (Lee’s Summit Downtown Improvements)
- 2007: Municipal Paving Division Winner (Concrete Promotional Group, Excellence in Concrete Awards)
- 2002: MODOT Contractor Performance Award
- 1996 – Present: General Excellence Club (Pipe Burst)