Wiedenmann Inc works with many of the leading engineering and design ﬁrms and municipalities in the Kansas City metropolitan area. Our goal is to understand every detail of your project and to work with you from design through completion while ensuring quality work and job performance that exceeds expectations.
We welcome the opportunity to bid new sewer, storm drainage, road improvements, box bridges, and water mains. We welcome any job, large or small and take pride in the large numbers of jobs we do through referrals and repeat owners who trust our company and employees to do a quality job.
Here are just a few of our past projects:
- City of Lee’s Summit: Downtown Improvements
- City of Leawood, KS: Dykes Branch Channel Improvements
- JCW, KS: Suwanee Sanitary Sewer Improvements
- City of Leawood, KS: Gabion Basket Installation
- City of Harrisonville, MO: Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation
- City of Olathe, KS: Elm Terrace RCB
- City of Lake Quivira: Sanitary Sewer
- Kansas City, MO: Sears Warehouse Demolition
- Kansas City Water Services: Mace Road Force Main
- City of Belton, MO: North Scott Road Improvements
- City of Lenexa, KS: Penny Green Concrete Channel
- Jackson County Public Works: Box Culvert Replacement
- City of Ottawa, KS: Sanitary Sewer Phase II
- City of Topeka, KS: West Branch Pipe Burst
Please give us a call to discuss your project.